2016年12月7日水曜日

The December tour for JICA participants

The sky was clear. The air was warmer than usual. It turned to be an ideal day for hiking on December 3rd.
We had 15 guests from African and Asian nations.
One of the highlights of our tour is to see the Mt. Fuji from the top. With such a nice weather, I was confident that we could see it on that day. However, because of clouds, we couldn’t see it clearly. That’s a shame.
 Instead, we enjoyed colored leaves still remaining in the mountain and casual chat with our guests.






















One of the guests in our group came from South Sudan. He told me about the beauty of Africa. “You should come to Africa. You can see the 5 biggest animals there, elephants, lions, hippopotamuses, crocodiles….” “Oh, that’s exciting. I love animals even crocodiles. If I can, I want to hug them”
 After the tour, when we said good-by to the guests, he looked back at me and said “Thank you, Nancy. I’ll send you a crocodile! ” 

If it is true, it will be an awesome Christmas present.  (Nancy)  

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿