2017年12月28日木曜日

Report on the private tour on December 26th 2017

The last guest of this year was the Canadian couple in its thirties who loved traveling. It was the second time for them to make a trip to Japan, and they are spending the New Year in Japan. 

After a short greeting, we went on No.1 trail, using a cable car halfway.
Unlike crowded November, the mountain was very quiet and preparation for a new year was undergoing, exchanging donator’s boards, cleaning, putting lamps alongside a pass and so on. I thought the mountain was taking a little break before busy New Year’s days. 

Chatting with guests is always enjoyable. They are very friendly couple so we talked a lot about lifestyle differences between us or their stories in foreign countries. They also seemed to be very active, joining “Mario Kart” in Shibuya or enjoying a long motorcycle ride. On the way to the summit, I got an interesting question from them. “You Japanese really like ice cream, right? Why? I see ice cream everywhere. We don’t eat ice cream so often in winter” “Yeah… You are right, but I don’t know…” I couldn’t give them a clear answer, because I’ve never thought it in that way. What do you think about this? 

Lastly, I thank you for ending all our tours of this year without any big troubles, and wish you a lot of happiness in the coming year!     (Nancy)     

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿